Corner Store Nursery in Glenwood
Our nursery at the corner of Franklin and Glenwood Blvd. features large established trees, shrubs and vines plus fruit trees and palm trees to compliment the season. You will also find our most popular soils and mulch products, plus gardening accessories to make it easy to finish any gardening project.
Our nursery specializes in mature plants at the best price around… Everything we sell is 1 to 5 gallon containers and up to allow you to enjoy the fullness of a plant immediately; we want everyone to enjoy a beautiful flowering garden year round so drop by and see what we have to offer today.
Our Corner Store Nursery Features:
- Trees & shrubs; arborvitae, palm trees, maples and seasonal fruit trees
- Plants and shrubs like hydrangeas, hibiscus and daphne
- Selection of soils like Nature’s Best and Super Natural
- Bark Mulch Products, like Bark O and Color Rich Red Mulch
- Rock and gravel like pea gravel, Quarry Rock and Cobblestone
- Hardscape supplies like Patio Stones
- Firewood (call for availability)
- Misc. Accessories like gloves, buckets and bagged products
Plant of the Week
Bare Root Fruit Trees
Bare root fruit trees are now in stock at both the Glenwood and Eugene stores. Glenwood has the full selection, and the Eugene store has the most popular varieties of each fruit. We will continue selling bare root fruit into March, as supplies last. Most of the trees are $28, and are semi dwarf in size (meaning that they grow to 12-15 feet tall and wide).
Cherry, Apple, Apricot, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Asian Pear, Plum, and Almond.