Corner Store Nursery in Glenwood
Our nursery at the corner of Franklin and Glenwood Blvd. features large established trees, shrubs and vines plus fruit trees and palm trees to compliment the season. You will also find our most popular soils and mulch products, plus gardening accessories to make it easy to finish any gardening project.
Our nursery specializes in mature plants at the best price around… Everything we sell is 1 to 5 gallon containers and up to allow you to enjoy the fullness of a plant immediately; we want everyone to enjoy a beautiful flowering garden year round so drop by and see what we have to offer today.
Our Corner Store Nursery Features:
- Trees & shrubs; arborvitae, palm trees, maples and seasonal fruit trees and vegetable starts
- Plants and shrubs like hydrangeas, hibiscus and daphne
- Selection of soils like Nature’s Best and Super Natural
- Bark Mulch Products, like Bark O and Color Rich Red Mulch
- Rock and gravel like Round River Rock, Quarry Rock and Cobblestone
- Firewood (call for availability)
- Misc. Accessories like gloves, buckets and bagged products
See our PRICE LIST page for a complete list of bulk products available at the Nursery!CURRENT PLANT INVENTORY & PRICING »
Plant of the Week
Douglas Fir Trees
Douglas Fir- Native evergreen tree, dark green needles with bright green new growth. Rapid growth, eventually becoming a large tree.
Full to part sun, regular water when young, drought tolerant when mature.
Grows rapidly to greater than 50′.