We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are looking for:
Production Yard Maintenance
Lane Forest Products is currently looking for a Full Time Production Yard Maintenance team member.
The production yard maintenance position handles all aspects of on and off-site/facility maintenance. The position will handle off-site clean-up and work in production operations as required. Work with the team on site to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the site
- Assist Production Operators as needed
- Move/repair irrigation pipe, clean catch basins, and water compost
- Firewood processing to include cutting and splitting, by hand or with equipment
- Take temperatures and keep a log of all compost rows as required
- Operate Water Truck, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Little Tractor, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED Diploma
- Some basic job experience
- Be able to lift and pull 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
- Work outside year around and some overnight travel
- Forklift or Light Loader experience Preferred
Customer Service / Forklift Operator
Lane Forest Products has a full time opening for a Customer Service / Forklift Operator in our outdoor Retail yard in Eugene! If you enjoy working customers and being outdoors look no further….
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Forklift
- Ensure that all retail customers’ needs are being met
- Stock retail yard with sufficient quantities of merchandise to meet customers’ needs
- Merchandise products according to company standards
- Responsible for maintenance, appearance and security of company property including landscaping and product areas
- Assist in ordering and receiving merchandise
- Maintain all equipment and records
- Other duties as assigned
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to calculate square/cubic footage and yardage
- Working knowledge of inventory management including buying, appropriate in-stock levels and retail pricing preferred
- Point of sale experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently during the day
Recycling Yard Crew
Lane Forest Products owns and operates two recycling centers in Eugene and Springfield. We are seeking friendly and capable individuals at our Eugene location. The right candidate must enjoy working outdoors and being on their feet for full 8 – 10 hour shifts. This position assists customers with unloading yard debris, traffic control, and to assist in various production operations, all while maintaining a safe working environment.
This position will be working at our Eugene location at 2111 Prairie Road..
Qualifications and Skills:
- Successful candidates will be trained to operate a loader and in the use of other equipment.
- Job Requirements: High school or GED Diploma Some basic job experience Be able to lift and pull 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday Have a pleasant disposition