We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are looking for:
Lube & Oil Tech
Lane Forest Products is currently seeking a full-time Lube Technician for Heavy Equipment; applicant must be highly motivated, self-directed and willing to work Swing Shift (3pm-12am). Regular hourly wage plus Shift Differential of $1.50 extra per hour. Willing to train the right person.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Starts devices to test their performance
- Ability to perform machine inspections and evaluations
- Ability to perform required services on all makes and models
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s guidelines for all required services