We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are looking for:
Lane Forest Products is looking for an experienced Production Operator in our Eugene and Junction City yards who would be responsible for operating loaders, excavators, grinders, and screens in a variety of applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain personal and company wide housekeeping
- Layout and make soil and custom mixes to specification.
- Feed screening plants and grinding plants productively and safely
- Operate Forklift
- Operate All Front End Loaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of heavy equipment operator experience required
- Excavator and a mechanical background preferred, the ability to lift 50 pounds and work on the weekend
Recycling Yard Crew
Lane Forest Products owns and operates two recycling centers in Eugene and Springfield. We are seeking friendly and capable individuals at our Eugene location. The right candidate must enjoy working outdoors and being on their feet for full 8 – 10 hour shifts. This position assists customers with unloading yard debris, traffic control, and to assist in various production operations, all while maintaining a safe working environment.
This position will be working at our Eugene location at 2111 Prairie Road..
Qualifications and Skills:
- Successful candidates will be trained to operate a loader and in the use of other equipment.
- Job Requirements: High school or GED Diploma Some basic job experience Be able to lift and pull 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday Have a pleasant disposition