We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are looking for:
Lane Forest Products is currently seeking a Transportation Foreman who will directly oversee the daily activities of all drivers and the operation of our local delivery and commercial transport fleets. This is a hands-on position requiring skills in personnel management as well as commercial vehicle operation and top quality customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day supervision of all drivers in our local delivery and commercial transport fleets
- Build and maintain driver schedules to best meet the needs of a diverse trucking operation
- In the truck driver ride-along observations and documentation of training completed
- Spot checking of fleet vehicles to insure compliance with State & Federal regulations
- Maintain standards of Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections for preventative maintenance
- Monitor and maximize asset utilization and efficiency
- Participate in the recruitment, interview process, selection and training of new drivers
- Oversee training completed by in-house driver trainers and document progress of trainees
- Coordinate with outside trucking vendors to cover additional customer needs
- Trucks primarily run within a 100 air mile radius day shift operations
- Class A CDL with valid medical certificate. (Doubles, triples and tanker are a plus)
- Experience in a transportation industry leadership or supervisory roll
- Excellent communication skills which include strong written & verbal presentation
- Candidate should be capable of process improvement, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Transportation dispatch experience a plus
- Some computer skills in Word and Excel required to complete schedules and maintain dispatch & training records will train to some extent in this area.
- Able to work in a team environment and make good decisions in a timely manner.
- This position will work approximately 70% of the time in the field and 30% of the time in an office environment
Retail Sales Cashier – Springfield
Lane Forest Products has a full time opening for a Retail Sales Cashier in our Springfield Retail Yard! If you enjoy working customers and being outdoors look no further….
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly customer service
- Proficient in point of sale such as CounterPoint Accurate cash handling
- Maintain a clean work station
- Clearly communicate pricing, product recommendations & company services
- Operate Forklift and Front End Loader
- A thorough knowledge of all of our products and services
- Ability to calculate square/cubic footage and yardage
- Working knowledge of inventory management including buying, appropriate in-stock levels and retail pricing preferred
- Point of sale experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently during the day