We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We are currently hiring for
Blower Truck Crew
Lane Forest Products is seeking a Blower Crew Assistant. This position provides labor support and assists in all job duties of the mulch blowing. Training and advancement opportunities are available, CDL training available. Applicants must have the ability to lift fifty pounds.
Job duties include:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Assisting lead operator to complete all job duties.
- Maintain tool inventory on truck.
- Close attention to mulch installation and clean-up.
- Use of a back-pack blower.
- Strong sense of safety and the ability and willingness to comply with safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lane Forest Products is looking for an experienced Loader Operator in our Eugene Production Yard who would be responsible for operating loaders and some use of excavators and grinders in a variety of applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of Yard Production Area
- Operate Front End Loader
- Layout and make soil and custom mixes to specification
- Feed screening plants productively and safely
- Minimum 2 years of Loader operation experience required
- Excavator, dozer and grinder experience a plus
Production Yard Maintenance
Lane Forest Products is currently looking for a Full Time Production Yard Maintenance team member.
The production yard maintenance position handles all aspects of on and off-site/facility maintenance. The position will handle off-site clean-up and work in production operations as required. Work with the team on site to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the site
- Assist Production Operators as needed
- Move/repair irrigation pipe, clean catch basins, and water compost
- Firewood processing to include cutting and splitting, by hand or with equipment
- Take temperatures and keep a log of all compost rows as required
- Operate Water Truck, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Little Tractor, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED Diploma
- Some basic job experience
- Be able to lift and pull 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
- Work outside year around and some overnight travel
- Forklift or Light Loader experience Preferred
Blower Truck Driver
Are you a current Class A or B CDL holder? Are you looking for an exciting full-time opportunity to take the next step in your career? If so, Lane Forest Products may have exactly what you are looking for.
We are looking for candidates with strong mechanical aptitude, strong attention to detail, a knack for providing excellent customer service and the ability to lead their own crew. We offer all local routes so you’ll be home every night.