We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are hiring for:
Production Yard Labor
Lane Forest Products is currently looking for 2 Full Time Production Yard laborers at our Eugene and Junction City Production Yards. The production yard labor position handles all aspects of on and off-site/facility maintenance. The position will handle off-site clean-up and work in production operations as required. Work with the team on site to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the site
- Assist Production Operators as needed
- Move/repair irrigation pipe, clean catch basins, and water compost
- Firewood processing to include cutting and splitting, by hand or with equipment
- Take temperatures and keep a log of all compost rows as required
- Operate Water Truck, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Little Tractor, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
POSSIBLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High school or GED Diploma
- Some basic job experience
- Be able to lift and pull 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
- Work outside year around and some overnight travel
- Forklift or Light Loader experience Preferred