We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are hiring for:
Equipment Operator – Offsite
Lane Forest Products is seeking an Equipment Operator for our Offsite operations. The position includes operating a Large Loader and loading a variety of trucks, rail cars and equipment necessary to maintain efficient operations. Feed different type processing equipment, clean and maintain all equipment. Works with team to ensure safe, accurate and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete mobile and stationary equipment maintenance as necessary
- Clean up area and equipment at end of shift and as necessary
- Operate Large Loader, Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
POSSIBLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Boom Lift/Aerial Platform Lifts
- Operate Excavator
- Operate Dozer
- 2 Years Large Loader Experience Required
- Heavy equipment Experience Preferred
- General knowledge of required maintenance of the equipment for safe operation preferred