We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We currently are hiring for:
Customer Service Sales Associate
Lane Forest Products is seeking a Customer Sales & Service representative for our inside sales team. This fast pasted position involves working with an established customer base of Landscape Professionals, Pro Contractors and Do it yourselfers.
Duties include :
- Greet customers with friendly, prompt, and professional service.
- Provide expert advice on our landscape products and supplies.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Discuss methods of use and application of products and services.
- Maintaining kindness and professionalism while interacting by phones, email and in person with customers, vendors and company team members.
- Utilize point of sales software to assist with creating and maintaining customer information, ordering and scheduling, and product pricing.
- Two years of retail sales/customer service or related experience required.
- Strong attention to details with solid organizational skills as well as keyboarding, written and verbal communication abilities.
- Landscaping or practical gardening experience preferred.
- Proficient in computer POS systems such as Counterpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Available to work weekday and weekend shifts required.
Equipment Operator – Offsite
Lane Forest Products is seeking an Equipment Operator for our Offsite operations. The position includes operating a Large Loader and loading a variety of trucks, rail cars and equipment necessary to maintain efficient operations. Feed different type processing equipment, clean and maintain all equipment. Works with team to ensure safe, accurate and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete mobile and stationary equipment maintenance as necessary
- Clean up area and equipment at end of shift and as necessary
- Operate Large Loader, Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
POSSIBLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate Boom Lift/Aerial Platform Lifts
- Operate Excavator
- Operate Dozer
- 2 Years Large Loader Experience Required
- Heavy equipment Experience Preferred
- General knowledge of required maintenance of the equipment for safe operation preferred
Loader Operator (Lebanon, OR)
Lane Forest Products has an immediate opening for an experienced Loader Operator in our Indianola Yard in Lebanon . This is a full-time position.
- Working knowledge of operational equipment including but not limited to forklift and loader is beneficial
- Must possess ability to work with the general public in a positive and professional manner
- Flexible to work weekends & enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Excellent customer service & “people” skills
- Maintain personal and companywide housekeeping
- Layout and make soil and custom mixes to specification.
- Feed screening plants and grinding plants productively and safely, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Forklift, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Operate Front End Loader, complete all associated training and reviews as necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of area