We’re Growing, and we need great people to join our team!
INTEGRITY. MOTIVATION. CAPACITY TO LEARN.
These are the values that Lane Forest Products honors, promotes, and seeks out in all of our employees.
The work is challenging, the rewards are many. All full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria may benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Health care coverage
- Extensive training
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Purchasing discounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Respect from your peers
To apply for employment with Lane Forest Products: Download, and Fill out the provided PDF employment application, print, then sign the form. You may then bring or mail the application to our office at 2111 Prairie Rd in Eugene or fax it to us at (541) 461-2427. You may also scan and email the application to LaneForestProductsHR@gmail.com.
Adobe offers a free program to allow you to view PDF documents.
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place.
All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
We are currently hiring for
Production Loader Operator
Lane Forest Products is looking for an experienced Loader Operator in our Eugene Production Yard who would be responsible for operating loaders and some use of excavators and grinders in a variety of applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of Yard Production Area
- Operate Front End Loader
- Layout and make soil and custom mixes to specification
- Feed screening plants productively and safely
- Minimum 2 years of Loader operation experience required
- Excavator, dozer and grinder experience a plus
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Lane Forest Products has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk at our Prairie Road location. The Shipping Receiving Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service. This individual maintains accurate records of inventory, ships, delivers and receives orders.
- One year Shipping and Receiving experience preferred
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Basic Computer and math skills (Counterpoint experience a plus)’
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate Forklift